*Please note, the visual representation shown above is an approximation only for previewing fonts. Our Design Team will ensure your labels and font layout look fantastic!
Baby Bottle Rim Write-On Labels, Curved (Fits Avent® and Tommee Tippee®)
Baby Bottle Labels, we have what you need!
Many Daycare's require that you label your baby bottles with the name, date, ounces, and contents. Our Reusable Baby Bottle Rim Labels feature areas for "Date", "Ounces" and "Contents" and you can add optional Name Labels, available in 8 different designs. The Rim Label fits bottles with curved or slanted nipple rings, also know as the screw ring. The label is to be affixed to the curved nipple ring that the nipple is placed onto. It fits and has been tested on curved nipple ring versions of the Avent® and Tommee Tippee® bottles. This label is not recommended for nipple rings with bumps or ridges on the rim, which will interfere with handwriting.
If you use bottles with a nipple ring that is straight and has no curve or slant to the ring, please view our Slim Write-On Baby Bottle Labels.
Each order or invoice comes with one semi-permanent marker and one waterproof pencil to use with your labels. Be sure to read the information provided on the "Instructions" tab above to read how the marker and pencil provided can be used.
NOTE: When using these labels on baby bottles that will be warmed in a warmer or at daycare, place the labels as close to the top of the bottle as possible to avoid the heating element of the warmer (which is typically at the bottom) setting the writing into the label.
- 16 Rim Labels per sheet
- 16 Name Labels per sheet (IF SELECTED)
- Curved Ring Labels
- 3 x 0.56 inches (w x h) or 7.6 x 1.4 cm
- Shape Name Labels - Varies by Shape
- Bear - 0.9 x 0.76 inches (w x h)
- Car - 0.9 x 0.64 inches (w x h)
- Circle - 0.95 inches (Diameter)
- Flower - 0.9 x 0.66 inches (w x h)
- Frame 1 - 0.9 x .86 inches (w x h)
- Frame 2 - 0.9 x 0.64 inches (w x h)
- Heart - 0.9 x 0.86 inches (w x h)
- Rectangle - 0.9 x 0.45 inches (w x h)
- Dishwasher Safe
- Microwave Safe
- Sterilizer Safe
- Refrigerator and Freezer Safe
- Reusable, but not repositionable
- Intended for use on baby bottles with curved nipple rings, also know as screw rings
- Can be used on plastics, glass, metals, paper/cardboard
- Apply labels to a smooth, clean surface
- Will not stick to silicon
In the dishwasher, top rack placement is recommended. No sanitary dishwasher cycles. If applied to metals, hand wash only. Bleach, detergents with bleach additives or essential oil additives will cause premature fading.
Comes with one marker and one pencil designed to be used with our Write-On Labels. View the instructions for usage of each on the "Instruction" tab above.
- Select 1 to 2 colors. Your order will be split evenly with the 2 colors, when selecting more than 1 color
- Optional Name Labels in 8 different shapes for an additional charge as listed above. If not no label selected, please type "None" in "Enter Name" field.
- Font choice will be applied to the name only
- We can prefill the Contents section of your bottle labels with Breast Milk, Formula or split the order evenly with both. Saving you a little more time daily
Great for writing date, ounces and bottle contents for Daycare.
Labels are removable with intent. Supervise small children and assure labels are fully adhered before the item with a label is given to small children. Supervision is always advised.
Sticky Monkey Labels has all your baby bottle labels and more!
LABEL CARE AND USAGE INSTRUCTIONS
Applying Your Labels
- Labels should be applied to a clean, dry and smooth surface.
- Clean the area the label is to be applied to with isoprophyl alcohol to assure no greasy film interfers with the adhesion of the labels. Dry completely.
- Make sure your hands are clean, dry and no newly applied lotions or creams are on your hands prior to removing the label from the paper backing.
- Remove the label from the paper backing and apply the label to your item.
- Press to assure the label is fully adhered.
- Rub out any air bubbles that might be present by pushing to the edge with your fingertip.
- Rub over the label edges to assure all edges are fully adhered.
- Wait 24 hours before washing, but you can write on immediately.
Caring for Your Labels
You can clean any containers with your labels adhered by hand washing or placing in the dishwasher. In the dishwasher place your containers on the top rack, no sterilize or pots and pans cycle please. Exposing your labels to bleach or detergents with bleach additives will cause premature fading. For labels applied to metals, hand wash only.
To Remove Your Waterproof Labels
Simply peel up a corner of the label and slowly lift until the label is removed. If your label has been exposed to heat during it's lifetime or applied for a period of time you may have some sticky residue left behind. If this occurs you can remove the remaining adhesive with rubbing alcohol, vegetable oil, or a sticker/adhesive remover such as Goo Gone®. Be sure to read the cleaners usage instructions prior to using on your containers surface.
MARKER AND PENCIL USAGE INSTRUCTIONS
After writing on your label with the semi-permanent marker it takes just seconds for the ink to dry. Ink can be removed with water, then simply dry your label and write again. The semi-permanent marker writing is removable after heating.
NOTE: Submerging the label with writing on it into water will remove the writing.
After writing on your label with the waterproof pencil you can remove the writing by simply rubbing it off with a clean rag or paper towel and it's ready to write on again. The pencil writing is removable after heating.
NOTE: Our waterproof pencil is waxed based. If you have pencil residue remaining after wiping, add a drop of grease cutting dish detergent to a rag and wipe clean.
Posted by email@example.com on Apr 19th 2019
I work at a preschool and I also have a daughter who I take with me and this is the best looking label so far. And it does the work well.
Posted by Cody on Apr 17th 2019
Really easy process to order. The labels look and stick great to the bottles. Having the wax pen allows me to make the daily updates to meet daycare requirements. Really satisfied customer.
Posted by Stephanie Yuen on Feb 18th 2019
Posted by Courtney Allen on Jan 13th 2019
Posted by Heather Jackson on Nov 8th 2018
Posted by Kelly Burns on Jul 5th 2018